Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 7 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a medium saucepan, heat vegetable broth. Once simmering, reduce heat to low to keep warm
- Heat a large pan over medium heat
- Once hot, add 2 1/2 tbsp water
- Sauté green garlic and Mushrooms until aromatic about 5 minutes
- Add the rest of vegetables and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Sauté until just tender and slightly browned
- Remove from pan and set aside
- Heat another large, rimmed pan over medium heat
- Once hot, add the other 2 1/2 tbsp water and shallot
- Sauté 1-2 minutes or until softened
- Add Arborio and cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally
- Add white wine and stir gently. Cook until wine is absorbed
- Using a ladle, add 1/2 cup vegetable broth at a time, stirring almost constantly
- Give the risotto a little breaks to come back to a simmer ( mixture to be cooking, not boiling)
- Continue to add a ladle of broth, stirring to incorporate, until the rice is al dente (firm to the bite, cooked but not mushy)
- Once rice is cooked, fold in vegetables and sautéed vegetables
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. More salt and pepper or cheese if desired
- 10 cup vegetable broth
- 5 tablespoon water divided
- 1 bundle asparagus trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 ounce crimini mushrooms quartered
- 3 head garlic sliced thin
- 1 bunch broccolini trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper large, seeds and stems removed, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cup shallot sliced thinly
- 2 ½ cup Arborio rice
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- ¾ cup vegan parmesan cheese plus more for serving
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
Divide risotto into bowls. Garnish with extra cheese and parsley. Best when fresh, not recommended to be frozen
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1170mg | Potassium: 220mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1021IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.