Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vegan Split Pea Soup
$108.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 12 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Rinse and pat dry thyme with paper towels, set aside.
- Wash, peel and rough chop carrots, onion and potatoes.
- Peel and crush garlic.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in sauté pan low/medium heat or instant pot on sauté setting.
- Add all vegetables, including garlic and sauté 4-7 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in the rinsed split peas.
- Stir in vegetable broth.
- Carefully seal pressure cooker and cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Carefully release pressure and remove the lid when the pressure cooker valve has fully released.
- Add in salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne.
- Immersion blend until silky smooth.
- Strip 3 tablespoons thyme leaves from stems. Finely chop thyme leaves, should produce 2 tablespoons.
- Stir in thyme leaves and taste to see if additional salt or paprika is needed.
- 10 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cup split pea
- 2 yukon gold potato
- 3 carrot
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bay leaf
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Electric Pressure Cooker, Fine-Mesh Strainer, Immersion Blender, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives
Reheat stovetop until fully heated through.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1427mg | Potassium: 630mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 3934IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.