Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vegetarian Spinach Lasagna
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Cook lasagna noodles according to instructions. Set in cold water to chill
- Add oil to a medium-sized sauté pan. Sauté the onion & garlic in a pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until softened & fragrant. Add all the sauce seasoning, herbs, and tomatoes. Cook for an additional 10 minutes
FILLING AND ASSEMBLE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Spray a 13" X 9" casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Thaw spinach & press out any water. In a bowl combine the spinach, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese & parsley. Season with some salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Assemble the lasagna: Pour 1/3 of the sauce into the pan. Layer on 5 noodles. Top with 1/3 of the cheese & spinach mixture and 6 oz of mozzarella cheese. Repeat this 2 more times: sauce, noodles, filling, and cheese. You should have a total of 3 layers of sauce, noodles, filling, and cheese.
- Cover the lasagna in foil & bake for 20 minutes. Uncover, add a garnish of fresh basil on top & broil on low for 5 minutes. Cheese should be browned & bubbly.
- Serve hot. This makes great leftovers too! Just let it cool, then store in an airtight container for about 3 days in the fridge.
Total Time50 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 16 ounce lasagna noodles a whole package, cook to package directions
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup onion medium diced
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 28 ounce canned crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounce canned fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 ounce frozen spinach
- 2 cup ricotta cheese
- 12 ounce cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoon Italian parsley chopped
- fresh basil to add on top of the lasagna just before broiling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 18 ounce mozzarella cheese grated
- cooking spray
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Colander, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot
Calories: 525kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 914mg | Potassium: 704mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4264IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 484mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.