Vegetarian Walnut Meatballs
$40.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 meatballs
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Mix the marinara and water and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Shape the mix into 1.5" balls and place gently in casserole dish.
- Pour marinara sauce over the balls and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- 5 egg
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cup walnuts use processor to chop to small pieces
- 2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup onion
- 2 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoon dried sage
- 4 cup marinara sauce
- 3 cup water
Cooking Tools RequiredFood Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, Pyrex baking dish
Serve warm or cold
Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 897mg | Potassium: 580mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 807IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.