$0.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 skewer
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- In a small sauce pan, combine soy sauce, mirin, sake, maple syrup, garlic, and ginger.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Let cool down
- Place chicken in a zip lock bag or in a mixing bowl and pour over the sauce.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Skewer chicken, alternating each, so you have 4-5 pieces of chicken on 1 skewer. Place skewers on a heavy-duty rimmed sheet pan. Place pan under broiler or in a grill and broil or grill chicken about 4 minutes per side.
- Garnish with thinly sliced green onions.
Total Time40 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 servings
- 10 5-inch bamboo skewer soaked in warm water for 30 minutes
- 3 pound boneless skinless chicken thigh cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup tamari sauce or dark soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 3 tablespoon dry sherry or sake, optional
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 6 clove garlic grated or smashed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon green onion for garnish
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Grill, Grill Pan, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Refrigerator, Saucepan, Tongs
Microwave on power level 5 for 1 minute. Flip and add another minute
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1492mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.