Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- 1. In a small sauce pan, combine soy sauce, mirin, sake, maple syrup, garlic, and ginger.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Let cool down
- 3. Place chicken in a zip lock bag or in a mixing bowl and pour over the sauce.
- 4. Marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- 5. Grill or broil until done
- 6. Garnish with thinly sliced scallions
- 3 lbs. chicken thighs
- 1 cup tamari or dark soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 3 tbsp dry sherry or sake, optional
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 clove garlic grated or smashed
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp scallions for garnish
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Grill, Grill Pan, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Refrigerator, Saucepan, Tongs
Microwave on power level 5 for 1 minute. Flip and add another minute
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1492mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.