Vegetarian Spinach Lasagna Meal, $45
- $0 (ZERO) cart price to allow orders without charging until a cook is assigned.
- Free serving size options - scale this meal up to 10 servings or up to the size of your cookware for free.
- Meal price includes meal preparation, packing, storing and clean up after cooking. Ingredients cost and serving are not included. Minimum order - $30.
The vegetarian spinach lasagna paired with all time favorite garlic bread and big Italian salad including tomatoes, bell pepper, romaine lettuce, onion, cucumber, olives, cheese and Italian vinaigrette dressing is a popular pasta meal. Enjoy it and the leftovers over a few days, as long as it lasts.
The Vegetable Lasagna Meal includes
- The delicious vegetarian lasagna recipe from Marla Meredith website - yields 12 servings in a 13" X 9" casserole - for recipe click here
- Rachel Ray's classic garlic bread recipe published on The Food Network - a whole loaf of bread yields 4-6 servings - for recipe click here
- Jen Segal's fabulous big Italian salad published on once upon a chef - yields 6 servings - for recipe click here