Roast Beef with Wine Sauce, Potatoes Au Gratin, Green Beans and Salad, $95
- $0 (ZERO) cart price to allow orders without charging until a cook is assigned.
- Meal price includes meal preparation, packing, storing and clean up after cooking. Ingredients cost and serving are not included. Minimum order - $30.
An elegant combination of sear-roasted beef tenderloin with a deeply flavored, richly colored red wine sauce is a a true show stopper. The potatoes au gratin make it the ultimate comfort meal, with sliced potatoes, heavy cream and grated cheese. Balanced with french green beans and a fabulous salad with peppery greens, tart apples, and nutty manchego in a cider vinaigrette, these greens hit all the right taste buttons and quiet the conscience. Indulge and pamper yourself, you deserve it!
The meal includes the following dishes, created by Jenn Segal from Once Upon a Chef:
- Roast beef tenderloin with wine sauce - 4-6 servings of about 7-8 oz
- Potatoes au gratin - 6 servings in an 8-inch (or 2-quart) baking dish
- French green beans - 4 servings of about 3-4 oz
- Arugula Salad with Apples & Manchego in Cider Vinaigrette - 4 servings of about 1-1.5 cups of salad
Recommended to add-on one of our soups to this tasty meal - click here