Moroccan Fish in Spicy Tomato Sauce with Veggies & Couscous $35
- $0 (ZERO) cart price to allow orders without charging until a cook is assigned.
- Free serving size options - scale this meal up to 10 servings or up to the size of your cookware for free.
- Meal price includes meal preparation, packing, storing and clean up after cooking. Ingredients cost and serving are not included. Minimum order - $30.
This impressive Moroccan paprika fish is flavorful, healthy, slowly steamed with aromatic herbs and spices in a rich red paprika sauce. With a nice hint of heat from the hot and smoked paprika and the cumin, enjoy the bursting flavors in this low-calorie refreshing dish. Being also Paleo and Whole30 friendly makes it a go-to healthy and comforting dish.
Coupled with simple yet tasty broccoli side and a perfect couscous, to enjoy with the rich sauce. To get your taste buds off the charts experience, get a loaf of fresh Challah to soak up the yummy juice!
The meal includes:
- Moroccan Fish in Spicy Tomato Sauce from Veena Azmanov blog - 4 servings of about 9-10 oz
- Perfect couscous from Once Upon a Chef blog - 4-6 servings
- Garlic broccoli from Bee | Rasa Malaysia blog - 4 servings of about 4 oz
To make the meal more lean, ask the cook to reduce the amount of oil and butter. For Paleo, skip the couscous.
Recommended adding-on one of our soups, salads and/or sides to this tasty lean meal - click here