Lean Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti Squash and Asparagus $40
- $0 (ZERO) cart price to allow orders without charging until a cook is assigned.
- Free serving size options - scale this meal up to 10 servings or up to the size of your cookware for free.
- Meal price includes meal preparation, packing, storing and clean up after cooking. Ingredients cost and serving are not included. Minimum order - $30.
Keep it extra lean with these juicy saucy Italian turkey Meatballs, in a rich tomato sauce. Accompanied with low carbohydrates spaghetti squash a crisp bright green asparagus, lightly boiled and chilled in ice water.
A friendly and versatile everyday meal for everyone, can work well for lunch or dinner, freeze beautifully and can be reheated in no time. Enjoy an tasty meal with easy leftovers for the week and with 289 kcal only!
This meal includes popular dishes:
- Lean turkey meatballs from Skinnytaste - 6 servings of 4 meatballs each. Each serving has only 5g of fat and 21g of protein. To keep it even more lean and skip the oil in the marinara sauce.
- Spaghetti squash from mom's kitchen handbook - one whole squash yields about 8 servings
- Perfect asparagus from A Family Feast blog - one bunch of asparagus yields 4-6 servings
Recommended adding-on one of our soups to this tasty meal - click here