Baked Milanese / Schnitzel Chicken, Chopped Israeli salad, Roasted Squash & Broccoli $50
- $0 (ZERO) cart price to allow orders without charging until a cook is assigned.
- Meal price includes meal preparation, packing, storing and clean up after cooking. Ingredients cost and serving are not included. Minimum order - $30.
Air Fryer or baked chicken Milanese is popular in many cultures with different variations and names. Combined with fresh Israeli chopped salad and roasted squash and broccoli, is a great lean meal and satisfying at the same time.
The meal includes:
- Chicken Milanese with baby arugula from Skinnytaste - 4 servings of 4 oz cutlets
- Fresh chopped vegetable salad from Allrecipes - 4-6 servings
- Roasted squash and broccoli from Paleo Leap blog - about 4 servings
Comments and suggestions:
- Recommended add-on dishes are roasted vegetables, Tahini salad and tomato soup.
- To make it more lean, ask your cook to skip the oil in the salad and roasted veggies,
- To Keep it healthy the cooks use convection over or air fryer, but if you don't have one of these options at home, they can fry it with minimal amount of oil.
- You can ask the cook to make it dairy free Schnitzel style - making it without the Parmesan cheese or use nutritional yeast instead of the cheese.
- A fun and free upgrade option is to add taco seasoning (15 g for each pound of chicken breast) and use pretzel bread crumbs instead of the wheat bread crumbs (can be found in Safeway). It gives extra flavor kick.
- Add fresh chopped avocado to the Israeli salad.