Baked Falafel Meal, $45
- $0 (ZERO) cart price to allow orders without charging until a cook is assigned.
- Meal price includes meal preparation, packing, storing and clean up after cooking. Ingredients cost and serving are not included. Minimum order - $30.
These deliciously baked protein-packed vegan patties are great for pita sandwiches or topping bowls and salads. Made out of garbanzo beans, spices and herbs, the falafel will knock your dinner socks off and you can enjoy the leftovers, if there are any, for a few days.
This tzatziki is different than others, it's made out of tofu, boosts your protein intake and keeps it low-fat. Cool cucumber, hints of garlic, perfect creamy vegan tzatziki every time.
The meal includes a refreshing Israeli salad, a blend of chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and peppers, all tossed in a lemon dressing. A colorful side dish.
The Meal Recipes
- Baked falafel - yield 15-18 patties, about 7-8 servings, from Gimme Some Oven blog - for recipe click here
- Vegan Tzatziki - 6 servings of 1/4 cup, from It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken blog - for recipe click here
- Chopped Israeli salad - 4 servings from Dinner at the Zoo blog- for recipe click here
To make the meal more lean, ask the cook to reduce the amount of oil.
Comments and suggestions:
Recommended add-on tahini spread, hummus salad or one of our soups, salads and/or sides to this great vegan meal - click here