Cutting board, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Whisk
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil sliced
- 1 pound spinach chopped
- 1 1/2 oz cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas or canned
- 1 cup olives
- 3/4 cup red onion slivered
- Vegan Parmesan optional
- 6 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or 1 tbsp tahini + 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
We prefer to rehydrate the sun-dried tomatoes soaking them in hot water for about 20 minutes or until they’re soft, but feel free to use sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil.
To make the dressing just mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
Add all the salad ingredients and the dressing to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Serve immediately.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 351mg | Potassium: 739mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 4430IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3mg