Ali’s Cobb Salad
Rated 0 out of 5
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 9 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
Marinate the chicken:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together half paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper and half the olive oil. Pour over chicken breast, set aside and let the chicken marinate for 5-10 minutes.
Cook the bacon:
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees, prepare a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Add bacon to sheet pan and bake for 12-15 minutes. Crumble or chop and set aside.
Make the hard boiled eggs:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil (large enough toaccommodate all the eggs in a single layer). As soon as the water boils,gently add the eggs. Set a timer for 9 minutes. Bring back to a boil andthen turn down to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, set up a bowl of ice water large enough to accommodate all the eggs. When the eggs are done, use a slotted spoon to transfer the eggs to the bowl of ice water. Let the eggs sit until cool, about 10-15 minutes. Drain and refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook the chicken:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the remaining oil. Add the chicken breast and cook uncovered 5-7 minutes, lightly browning each side. Cook through till no longer pink and temperature reached a minimum of 165 degrees. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare all toppings accordingly.
- In a large bowl, add mixed greens and chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place each topping alongside the next around the bowl.
Make the creamy dressing:
- Whisk together the mayo, sour cream and milk until smooth. Add the spices and whisk until combined. Add the lemon and whisk again. Pour into a jar and chill in the refrigerator until ready
Total Time45 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 8 slice thick sliced bacon chopped
- 1 ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 egg hard-boiled and quartered
- 4 cup romaine lettuce chopped
- 4 cup butter lettuce
- 1.5 cup tomato chopped, seeds removed
- 2 avocado large, diced
- ¾ cup blue cheese or gorgonzola crumbled
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil divided (can substitute with avocado oil or any high heat point oil)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chive
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, parchment paper, Salad spinner, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Top Stove, Whisk
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 748mg | Potassium: 735mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2984IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.