Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat olive oil in a small pot over medium heat and add rinsed, drained quinoa. Toast quinoa for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently so it doesn’t burn. Add water and bring to a low boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for around 20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Once cooked, remove from heat and stir before setting aside.
- While the quinoa cooks, prepare dressing: Add all of the dressing ingredients EXCEPT the water in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add water (a little bit at a time), continuing to whisk until it reaches desired consistency. Taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- In a large bowl, add the kale and top with tomatoes, carrots, pepper, apple, avocado, cooked quinoa, and help hearts. Serve with dressing on the side.
Total Time40 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup quinoa rinsed
- 3 cup water
- 2/3 cup tahini
- 6 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 ounce kale chopped
- 11 ounce cherry tomato halved
- 4 carrot large, chopped
- 2 orange bell pepper chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apple chopped
- 2 avocado chopped
- 3 ounce hemp hearts
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Top Stove, Whisk
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 281mg | Potassium: 833mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 8510IU | Vitamin C: 90mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.