Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place the olive oil in a large saucepan set over medium heat. When hot add the onion and sauté for about five minutes, until onion is tender.
- Add the garlic, cumin and chili powder. Sauté for an additional minute or two, being careful not to burn the garlic or spices.
- Add the chicken stock, tomatoes, zucchini, beans, and chicken. Bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from pot and allow to cool slightly then shred with 2 forks. Return to pot and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper; stir in cilantro. Adjust seasonings.
Total Time47 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10