Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Polenta Slices with Zucchini and Tomatoes
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 10 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook polenta rounds in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet, saute zucchini in remaining oil until tender. Add shallots and garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the broth, pepper and salt. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is almost evaporated.
- Stir in the tomatoes, basil and parsley; heat through. Serve with polenta; sprinkle with cheese.
- 32 ounce polenta 2 tubes, sliced in 10 rounds
- 5 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil divided
- 3 cup zucchini chopped
- ⅔ cup shallot minced
- 5 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 3 cup Roma tomato seeded and chopped
- 5 tablespoon fresh basil minced
- 3 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Top Stove
Reheat until warmed through in the stove or microwave.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 790IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.