Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Make sure tofu is well-drained and as dry as possible before adding to marinade.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients. Add in the cubed tofu. Coat well and allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes, turning often.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- Transfer tofu to baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with sesame oil. Toss and serve.
Total Time40 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 35 ounce extra firm tofu cut into bite-size cubes and drained
For the marinade:
- 4 tablespoon