Book a Chef
Denver Omelet Breakfast Muffins
Rated 0 out of 5
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 muffin
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 12
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 12 muffin pan or use muffin liners. Divide the onion, green pepper, and ham evenly over the 12 muffin tins. Add the cheddar cheese evenly on the top.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper, and green onions. Pour over the top of the cheese and fill the liner until almost full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until set. Remove and serve warm or let cool and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Total Time35 minutes
Recipe Serving Size12
- ½ cup yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup ham chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 egg
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 stalk green onion thinly sliced
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Muffin tin liners, Oven, Sharp Knives, Whisk
Reheat from fridge for about 30 seconds in microwave or frozen for about 1 minute or until heated through.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 443mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.