Cauliflower Broccoli Tots
Rated 0 out of 5
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat the oven to Broil. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, and oinion and pulse until chopped well but still slightly chuncky. Or if you don't have a food processor, chop everything on a large cutting board until all the peices are small. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Shape with your hands small balls, a little smaller than a table spoon, and carefully place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, flip carefully, and continue to bake for 5-10 additional minutes, until browned and crisp. Be carreful not to burn the tots. Check frequently.
Total Time40 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 1 pound broccoli chop florets and stems
- 1 pound cauliflower chop florets and stems
- 5 ounce onion diced
- 2 egg large
- 2/3 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1.25 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2/3 teaspoon black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Food Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 482mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 347IU | Vitamin C: 59mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.