Cauliflower, Broccoli and Rice Casserole
Rated 0 out of 5
$70.42 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 7 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
- In a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the nutritional yeast, and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a 9x13 oven-safe glass casserole dish, spread the cooked rice in an even layer at the bottom. Layer the chickpea/veggie mixture on top. Sprinkle nutritional yeast over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Total Time1 hour 5 minutes
Recipe Serving Size6
- 2 cup jasmine rice
- 3 1/2 cup water
- 15 ounce canned chickpeas drained
- 9 ounce cauliflower florets
- 3 ounce broccoli florets
- 1 ounce baby spinach or leafy greens of choice
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt more of less to taste
- 1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper more or less to taste
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
Cooking Tools Required9x13 inch glass baking dish, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Saucepan, Sharp Knives
Heat in the microwave on medium-high power until heated through.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 424mg | Potassium: 529mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 556IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.