Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Green Chicken Enchiladas
$70.42 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 enchilada
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9 x 13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, and cook, stirring frequently, until translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in garlic, oregano and cumin until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in green chiles.
- In a large bowl, combine green chile mixture, chicken, 1/3 cup salsa verde and cilantro. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To assemble the enchiladas, lay tortilla on a flat surface and spoon 1/2-3/4 cups of the chicken mixture in the center. Roll the tortilla and place seam side down onto prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture. Top with remaining salsa verde and remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly, about 35-40 minutes.
- Serve immediately, topped with dollops of sour cream.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 sweet onion medium diced
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 ounce canned diced green chiles
- 5 cup cooked chicken rotisserie, coarsely shredded
- 16 ounce salsa verde divided
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded, divided
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 8-inch flour tortilla warmed
- ¼ cup sour cream optional, for serving
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spatula, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on high power until heated through.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 397mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 302mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.