Book a Chef
Rated 0 out of 5
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 tablespoon
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Lightly mash the avocado flesh using a fork. Add the remaining ingredients, testing peppers for heat and making adjustments if necessary. If making a few hours ahead, sprinkle surface of guacamole with lime juice, cover with plastic wrap pressing down to prevent oxygen reaching it.
Total Time15 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 7 ripe avocado medium
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 7 tablespoon red onion minced
- 3 serrano chili stems and seeds removed, minced, more or less to taste
- 6 tablespoon fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 2 Roma tomato seeded and chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Forks, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Sodium: 359mg | Potassium: 700mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 239IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.