Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Herbtastic Pork Chops with Yellow Summer Squash
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; reserve 1/3 cup for serving. Rub both sides of pork chops with remaining mixture.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let pork stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve pork and squash with reserved herb mixture.
- 1.5 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh sage minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley minced
- 20 clove garlic minced
- 5 tablespoon fresh thyme minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 yellow squash sliced lengthwise
- 4 pound bone-in pork loin chops 10 x about 6 oz 3/4 inch thick chops
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grill, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives
Reheat to desired temperature using the oven, stove top or microwave.
Calories: 599kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 325mg | Potassium: 998mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.