Book a Chef
Hibachi Style Chicken with Magic Mustard Sauce
Rated 0 out of 5
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 8 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a food processor or blender combine all of the magic mustard sauce ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add the oil and when very hot (it should be just smoking), add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Spread the chicken in a single layer and cook until all sides are golden brown and the chicken is cooked through, tossing occasionally, about 7 minutes.
- When chicken is cooked through, use a slotted spoon to transfer onto a plate. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the ghee and melt. Then add the onions, carrots, zucchini, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally until just cooked and slightly tender (you don't want them too soft, I like a little crunch to mine still), about 4 minutes.
- Add chicken back into the skillet with the sesame seeds. Stir and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with the Magic Mustard Sauce.
Total Time45 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
MAGIC MUSTARD SAUCE:
- 4 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- 4 tablespoon warm water
- 6 tablespoon tahini
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoon Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger peeled
- 4 clove garlic
FOR THE STIR FRY:
- 4 pound boneless skinless chicken thigh trimmed, and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 white onion thinly sliced
- 16 baby bella mushroom stems removed and cut into fourths
- 4 zucchini small cut into thin short strips
- 4 carrot small, cut into thin short strips
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon ghee sub butter if not Whole30
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper more or less to taste
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Cooking Tools Required12-inch nonstick skillet, Colander, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Slotted spoon, Top Stove, Wok, Wooden Spatula
Heat in a saute pan over medium heat until heated through.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 180mg | Sodium: 1198mg | Potassium: 942mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 4284IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.