Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cook Tools and Details
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Knead it for a minute or so in the bowl until it comes together in a fairly sticky ball. If necessary, add a little more flour.
- Divide it into ten equal pieces. Using a rolling pin dusted with flour, roll each one out onto a floured surface to about 6” diameter or so. Tip - roll out one naan while another is cooking. If you roll them all out first, then they could get warm and stick to the counter.
- Heat a frying pan (without oil) until hot. Cook each flatbread for a few minutes on each side until lightly golden spots appear and it puffs up.
- Best eaten on the same day. If making ahead, warm them up in the oven before serving.
- 4 cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour and adjust the amount as it might absorb the yogurt differently
- 2 1/2 cup plain yogurt or dairy free for vegan
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
Cooking Tools RequiredMeasuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Rolling Pin, Skillet, Spatula, Top Stove
REHEAT - to desired temperature using your preferred heating method. STORAGE - the naan dough can be made up to 3 days ahead. Just keep in the fridge until ready to roll and cook. Keep leftovers in the fridge and reheat in a frying pan or in the toaster. It makes them crispier and still delicious.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.