Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook 2-3 minutes per side, depending on thickness of filets.
- While the salmon cooks, prepare the cauliflower rice by heating the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Immediately add the Swiss chard and red bell pepper. Cook, stirring often, just until the Swiss chard is bright green and soft, about 2 minutes. Turn the heat to high and add the frozen riced cauliflower, and cook for several minutes until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate cauliflower rice and top with salmon fillet.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size6
For the salmon:
- 1½ pound salmon fillet 6 filets
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
For the cauliflower rice:
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 clove garlic chopped
- 1 bunch Swiss chard small green, stems removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 30 ounce frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 red bell pepper small dice
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
- ⅓ teaspoon ground black pepper more or less to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Skillet
Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add the salmon. When heated through half-way, add the cauliflower rice along side the salmon. Cook until both are heated through.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 933mg | Potassium: 795mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3726IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.