Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Parmesan Herb Spaghetti Squash
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Halve the spaghetti squash and remove seeds.
- Place the prepared spaghetti squash flesh side down in a 13×9 glass baking dish.
- Fill the dish with about 1″ of water.
- Place baking dish in the microwave and cook for 15-20 minutes per squash, until squash is tender.
- Remove the spaghetti squash from the pan and let it cool for a few mins. Using a fork, gently scrape the inside of the squash to create spaghetti-like pieces of squash.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and ribbing. Drizzle or spray the inside of the squash with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the spaghetti squash cut side down on the baking sheet and use a fork to poke holes. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on the outside, fork-tender, but still a little bit firm. The time will vary depending on the size of your squash. I also find that the timing can vary from squash to squash.
- Remove from the oven and flip the squash so that it’s cut side up. When cool to the touch, use a fork to scrape and fluff the strands from the sides of the squash.
- Place spaghetti squash in a bowl with parmesan cheese or vegan parmesan, fresh basil, olive oil, garlic powder, ground pepper, and salt to taste. Toss to combine and serve.
- 8 pound spaghetti squash For 10 servings use 2 x 4 lbs whole spaghetti squash
- 2 cup vegan parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup fresh basil thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil to keep it lower fat, don't add oil
- olive oil spray for roasting, as needed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Microwave, Mixing bowls, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Sharp Knives
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 636mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 127IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.