Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pina Colada Pork Chops with Tropical Fruit Salsa
$59.58 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place half of the pina colada mix in a shallow dish. Add pork; turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat, or broil 4 in. from heat, until a thermometer reads 145°, about 6-8 minutes on each side. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine broth, remaining pina colada mix, lemon juice, lime juice and cayenne. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, until liquid is slightly thickened, 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat. Whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until creamy. If needed, return pan briefly to very low heat to soften the butter. (Do not allow butter to melt completely or sauce may separate.)
- Mix salsa ingredients. Slice pork chops; serve with salsa and sauce.
- 10 ounce canned pina colada mix 10 ounces frozen nonalcoholic pina colada mix, thawed and divided
- 5 pound pork bone-in loin chops 1 pork chop per person
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon cold butter
- 2 kiwifruit peeled and finely chopped
- 1 banana small, finely chopped
- 1 avocado peeled and finely chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil minced
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Grill, Grill Pan, Measuring cups and spoons, Meat Thermometer, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Top Stove, Vegetable Peeler
Reheat to desired temperature using the oven, stove top or microwave.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 128mg | Sodium: 310mg | Potassium: 807mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.