Rated 0 out of 5
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1/2 cup cooked
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Follow the package directions for cooking the farro OR fill a medium-large pot half full of water and bring to a boil. Add the farro, reduce the heat and simmer until the farro is tender, chewy, but still has an al dente bite - 15 to 20 minutes for pearled farro; 20 to 30 minutes for semi-pearled farro; up to 40 minutes for whole farro. Drain and serve.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
For the Farro:
- 2 1/2 cup uncooked farro rinsed
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Pot with lid, Top Stove
Heat in the microwave on medium-high power until heated through.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 140mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.