Book a Chef
Roasted Tomato, Chicken, Mozzarella and Rocket Pasta
Rated 0 out of 5
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 9 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Cook your chicken in a pan with seasoning of your choice until golden brown.
- Add your cherry tomatoes to a roasting tray with half of the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 mins at 350 degrees.
- Boil your pasta and then drain the water.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, add them to the pasta along with a little balsamic vinegar and the rest of the olive oil.
- Shred the cooked chicken with a fork. Tear apart the mozzarella. Combine the shredded chicken with the tomato and pasta mixture along with the mozzarella and rocket. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Total Time50 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 28 ounce cherry tomatoes
- 7 1/2 cup arugula
- 6 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounce Tesco reduced fat mozzarella
- 40 ounce chicken breast
- 19 ounce dry pasta
- 5 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Cooking Tools Required12-inch skillet, 5-quart saucepot, Colander, Cutting board, Heavy duty rimmed baking sheet, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, parchment paper, Salad spinner, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Top Stove
Calories: 521kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 360mg | Potassium: 806mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 942IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 318mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.