Book a Chef
Meal Prep Chicken, Feta and Olive with Pretzels and Fruit
Rated 0 out of 5
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 10 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook your chicken until golden brown (165 degrees). Leave to cool and then shred the chicken into pieces with a fork.
- Boil your pasta and then drain.
- Add the pasta to a mixing bowl and then add in your shredded chicken, olives, rinsed cherry tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pasta along with some salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well so that it’s all combined.
- In a separate lunch box, add some pretzels, rinsed blueberries and cut up orange. Enjoy!
Total Time40 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 10 ounce dry pasta
- 15 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 30 pieces pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 1/2 ounce 19% pasteurized feta cheese
- 70 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
- 40 piece cherry tomato
- 20 pinch dry oregano
- 2 1/2 cup blueberries
- 5 1/2 ounce salted pretzel crackers
- 5 orange
Cooking Tools Required5-quart saucepot, Colander, Cutting board, Forks, Heavy duty rimmed baking sheet, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, parchment paper, Tongs, Top Stove
Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 526mg | Potassium: 1097mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.