Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rosemary Lemon Chicken Thighs with Bacon
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5.5 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large skillet(s), cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels; reserve drippings in pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; brown in bacon drippings on both sides, over medium heat, about 10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Add rosemary to skillet(s) during last few minutes of cooking time. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Pour off drippings from pan, leaving browned bits and any remaining rosemary.
- Add broth and lemon juice to same skillet. Bring to a boil, scraping to loosen browned bits from pan; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with bacon.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 3.5 pound bone-in skin-on chicken thigh bones removed
- 4 ounce bacon chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary minced
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 3 lemon juiced (about 1/3 cup for 10 servings)
Cooking Tools RequiredCooling Rack, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
Reheat to desired temperature using the oven, stove top or microwave.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 49mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 6mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.