Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Bake
Cook Tools and Details
- Place cauliflower and broccoli in a Dutch oven; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, mustard, salt, nutmeg, cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in 1-1/4 cups of each mozzarella and Swiss cheeses until melted. Pour over vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1 head cauliflower For 10 servings, medium head, about 2 pounds, cut into florets
- 3 crown broccoli For 10 servings, 3 medium head, about 1 pounds, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 1/2 cup swiss cheese divided
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Dutch Oven, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Pyrex baking dish, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot
Heat in microwave on medium power until heated through, stirring halfway through cooking time, or heat in 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.