Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Bake
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place cauliflower and broccoli in a Dutch oven; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, mustard, salt, nutmeg, cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in 1-1/4 cups of each mozzarella and Swiss cheeses until melted. Pour over vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1 head cauliflower For 10 servings, medium head, about 2 pounds, cut into florets
- 3 crown broccoli For 10 servings, 3 medium head, about 1 pounds, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 1/2 cup swiss cheese divided
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Dutch Oven, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Pyrex baking dish, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot
Heat in microwave on medium power until heated through, stirring halfway through cooking time, or heat in 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 581mg | Potassium: 365mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 572IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 343mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.