Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Thick homemade chocolate chip cookies
$40.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Melt butter. Do not boil. Melt at low heat till just melted, not hot
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until well combined
- Stir in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla until well combined
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir until just combined
- Stir in chocolate chips until just incorporated
- Cover and chill dough at least 15-30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Line baking sheets with parchment or silicone baking mats
- Drop cookies by 1/4 cup scoop, spacing dough 3 inches apart
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until edges are light brown and middles are set
- Let cookies cool before removing from trays
- ¾ cup butter Melted
- 1¼ cup brown sugar Packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 10 ounce semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cooling Rack, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Saucepan, Whisk
Serve immediately or store in an air tight container up to 3 days.
Calories: 540kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 435mg | Potassium: 241mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 489IU | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.