Book a Chef
Clean Diet Zestful Zucchini and Chickpeas
Rated 0 out of 5
$29.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- In a pan or a wok add oil over medium heat and add garlic until softened, about a minute. Add zucchini, and turn up the heat slightly until tender and slightly brown, about 3-5 minutes. Add chickpeas and harissa paste and mix until all vegetables are covered in the golden paste.
- To make tahini add a little bit of water and lemon juice until tahini paste thins out. Season to taste.
Total Time27 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 people
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 8 zucchini small, chopped into half moons
- 28 ounce canned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon harissa paste (or to taste – I like it spicy so would add a bit more)
- 4 tablespoon tahini
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives
Heat in a sauté pan over medium heat until heated through.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 696mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 362IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.