Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- In a pan or a wok add oil over medium heat and add garlic until softened, about a minute. Add zucchini, and turn up the heat slightly until tender and slightly brown, about 3-5 minutes. Add chickpeas and harissa paste and mix until all vegetables are covered in the golden paste.
- To make tahini add a little bit of water and lemon juice until tahini paste thins out. Season to taste.
Total Time27 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 people
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 8 zucchini small, chopped into half moons
- 28 ounce canned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon harissa paste (or to taste – I like it spicy so would add a bit more)