Zesty Lentil Salad with Chopped Herbs
$30.00 per Dish
Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients except the cooked lentils, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Fold the lentil into the herb mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients according to your pallet preference.
- Place in the fridge to chill before serving.
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin plus 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil plus 1 teaspoon
- 2 bunch fresh cilantro minced
- 2 bunch fresh parsley minced
- 2 bunch fresh mint minced
- 1 bunch fresh dill chopped
- ½ cup red onion fine dice
- 3 cup sprouted lentils of french lentil, cooked to al dente
- 4 cup spinach rough chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 lemon juiced and zest
- 3 rib celery
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Top Stove
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 265mg | Potassium: 823mg | Fiber: 20g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2507IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 6mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.