Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Zucchini and Corn Stuffed Chicken
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a small bowl, combine the zucchini, corn, salt, pepper, garlic, marjoram, and 2 tablespoons cheese. Cut a pocket in each chicken breast. Stuff each with 1/2 cup zucchini mixture; secure with toothpicks.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining cheese. Spoon remaining zucchini mixture around chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for about 40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- 5 zucchini small, diced
- 10 ounce frozen corn kernels thawed, or fresh corn or canned corn
- 15 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese divided
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 clove garlic crushed
- 4 tablespoon fresh herbs chopped - such as chives, parsley, basil, sage, tarragon and thyme
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Sharp Knives
Reheat to desired temperature using the oven or microwave.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 953mg | Potassium: 775mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 328IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.