Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yucatan Style Citrus Pork with Pickled Onions
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place onions in mixing bowl and mix all ingredients. Let sit in refrigerator while pork cooks
- Cut pork into strips (like you would for fajitas or stir fry). Trim off excess fat.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add pork, onions and garlic and cook over medium high heat for 6 to 7 minutes , turning so pork is cooked evenly. Add jalapenos, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Add juices and cook over medium high heat until sauce is reduced and thickened. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cilantro
- 3 pound pork shoulder trimmed of fat and sliced into strips, or boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil or lard, or your favorite high heat oil
- ⅔ cup white onion slivered
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon jalapeno sliced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 2 cup orange juiced
- ½ cup lime juice
- ⅔ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 ½ cup red onion slivered
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ⅙ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Top Stove
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 476mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 226IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.