Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Green Healthy Minestrone Soup with Kale
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 12 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat avocado oil in a large soup pot on medium heat. Add bay leaves, garlic, and leak. Saute for 5 mins, until the leak starts carmelizing.
- Add celery and cook for 1 min, while tossing.
- Add zucchini, peas, snap peas, tomato, and stock.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer covered for 15 mins.
- Add quinoa pasta in the last 10 mins. Skip this step for Whole30 and Paleo.
- Increase heat to medium, add the turmeric, nutritional yeast, parsley, basil, oregano, pumpkin seeds, and kale. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 min and then remove from heat.
- Serve hot in bowls.
- 2 cup tomato ripe
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 cup leek sliced and chopped (white only)
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 2 cup celery stalk and leaves chopped
- 1 cup zucchini small diced
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 cup snap peas sliced
- 1/2 cup green tomato or slightly unripe, diced
- 1 cup quinoa pasta skip this for Paleo and whole30
- 10 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil torn
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano chopped
- 1 cup Tuscan kale leaves chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- fresh basil optional topping
- pumpkin seeds optional topping
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot
Reheat in sauce pot until warm
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 972mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2003IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.