Alan’s Famous Breakfast Frittata
$81.25 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a large pot with a steamer basket over medium-high heat. Pour 1 cup of water into the pot and add asparagus. Cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Distribute evenly in the baking dish.
- In a large bowl beat together the eggs and the egg whites. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and add the ground turkey. Saute for five minutes then add the onion and red bell pepper. Continue to cook for several more minutes until the turkey is no longer pink. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Distribute evenly in the baking dish.
- Spray the pan again and add the spinach. Saute for several minutes or until wilted, Distribute evenly in the baking dish.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into the baking dish and if necessary gently stir to equally distribute.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- 1 bunch asparagus chopped into one-inch lengths
- 12 egg large
- 16 ounce egg whites
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 white onion small dice
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound spinach roughly chopped
Cooking Tools Required9x13 inch glass baking dish, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Steamer Basket, Whisk
Reheat in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 184mg | Sodium: 758mg | Potassium: 561mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4386IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.