Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 12
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat it with cooking spray.
- Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and ribs.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise and wrap each pepper half in a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to secure the bacon.
- Arrange the peppers on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy and browned. Serve immediately.
Total Time45 minutes
Recipe Serving Size12
- avocado oil cooking spray
- 12 jalapeno pepper approximately 3-4 inches long
- 8 ounce cream cheese block, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound thin sliced bacon 12 slices, cut in half
- 24 toothpicks for securing bacon
Cooking Tools RequiredAluminum Foil, Baking sheet, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, Sharp Knives, small spoon, Spatula
Heat in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.