Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Buffalo Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese Dip
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6-8 wings per person
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees with oven racks set in upper and lower positions.
- Pat the wings dry with paper towels and place in a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, and avocado oil, tossing well to combine. Place wings on 2 parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for 40-50 minutes turning once after 30 minutes. Wings should be golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Meanwhile, make the dip: In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, and onion. Fold in the parsley and crumbled blue cheese. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Wash and cut the celery into 4-inch sticks.
- Make the sauce: Melt the butter in the microwave or a small saucepan. In a large bowl combine the melted butter and hot sauce. Toss the cooked wings in the sauce and serve with blue cheese dip and celery sticks.
- 4 pound chicken wing
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
For the blue cheese dip:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoon yellow onion minced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley minced
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbled
For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoon butter melted
- ⅓ cup hot sauce Franks Redhot sauce recommended
- 1 bunch celery
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Microwave, Mixing bowls, Oven, Sharp Knives
Reheat wings in 350 oven for 15 minutes.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 733mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 609IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.