Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip
$40.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: About 1/3 cup dip and 7 pita chips
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium saute pan heat the olive oil and the butter over medium heat. When hot add the garlic, red bell pepper, celery, and artichoke hearts, sauteing for several minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from pan to cool.
- Meanwhile make the pita chips: Cut each pita bread into quarters and each quarter in half, to make 8 triangles. Place in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet (2 sheet pans for 10 servings) and sprinkle lightly with olive oil, Kosher salt, and ground pepper. Bake for about 10 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- Assemble the dip: In a medium bowl blend together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, lemon juice, and hot sauce. Add the cooled sauteed vegetables, green onions, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, and the crabmeat, mixing well to combine.
- Bake: Place dip in an oven-proof dish, top with Panko bread crumbs. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbling (if dip has been refrigerated bake an additional 10-15 minutes). Serve hot with pita chips.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 clove garlic finely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper finely chopped
- ¼ cup celery finely chopped
- 14 ounce canned artichoke heart drained and roughly chopped
- 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice about 1/2 lemon
- 1 dash hot sauce such as Frank's
- 3 green onion thinly sliced
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 pound crabmeat jumbo lump
- ¼ cup Panko bread crumb
For the pita chips:
- 8 pita bread
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Colander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Pyrex baking dish
Reheat dip directly in baking dish in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until hot.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 1720mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 422IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 281mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.