Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6 servings
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally. Put each piece between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them to 3/8 inch thick.
- Season cutlets with salt, pepper, and thyme; Lightly dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat a large sauté pan(s) to medium-high and add half the olive oil. Place cutlets in pan and cook for about 3 minutes per side until nicely browned, working in batches and adding more oil if necessary Remove chicken from pan(s) and reserve to a plate. Return sauté pan(s), unwashed to heat.
- Add the chicken stock, lemon juice, and capers to the pan. Using a wooden spatula scrape up the browned bits. Add any accumulated juices from the reserved plate of chicken to the pan, then precede to reduce the sauce by half.
- Remove pan(s) from heat and whisk in the cold butter and parsley. Return chicken to pan and turn to coat with sauce. Serve on a platter family style or plate.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size6 servings
- 3 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil divided
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon capers drained
- 4 tablespoon butter very cold
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on medium power until heated through.
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.
There are no reviews yet.