Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings(6 customer reviews)
Chinese Fried Rice
Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings(5 customer reviews)
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: about 2/3 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6 people
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes without lifting the lid. Fluff with a fork before using.
- Heat wok or sauté pan over high heat.
- When pan is hot add oil then the eggs, chopping them into small pieces as they cook.
- Add the rice, breaking up any large chunks.
- Add green onions, peas and carrots, tossing to thoroughly combine.
- Pour soy sauce over rice mixture and continue to stir-fry until rice is uniform in color.
- Add pepper; taste and correct seasonings.
- Remove from heat and add sesame oil to finish.
Total Time45 minutes
Recipe Serving Size6 people
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or favorite high heat oil
- 2 egg lightly beaten
- 2 cup long grain white rice cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spatula, Top Stove, Wok
Heat in microwave, covered, on full power.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1229IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.