Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chinese Fried Rice
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: about 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- Place rice in a large saucepan. Add water and bring to a boil. Stir once, cover, and reduce heat to a low simmer. Cook for 18-20 minutes or until there is no water left in the pan. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes without lifting the lid. Fluff with a fork before using.
- Heat wok or saute pan over heat.
- When pan is hot add oil then the eggs, chopping them into small pieces as they cook.
- Add the rice, breaking up any large chunks.
- Add green onions, peas and carrots, tossing to thoroughly combine.
- Pour soy sauce over rice mixture and continue to stir-fry until rice is uniform in color.
- Season with salt and pepper; taste and correct seasonings.
- Remove from heat and add sesame oil to finish.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or favorite high heat oil
- 4 egg lightly beaten
- 4 cup long grain white rice don't forget to rinse the rice before cooking
- 6 cup water
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce if not using soy add a extra salt to enhance flavor
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil optional
- 1/2 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup peas if using frozen, thaw them
- 1/2 cup carrot cooked and cubed. If using frozen, thaw them
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spatula, Top Stove, Wok
Heat in microwave, covered, on full power.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 444mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1270IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.