Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mexican Avocado Cilantro Sauce
$5.42 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1.5 tablespoon
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place avocado, cilantro, parsley, lime, garlic, water, oil, salt, jalapeno, and sweetener of choice in a food processor or high speed blender. Blend until fully combined.
- Taste and adjust flavor based on preference. To make it spicier, add in the jalapeno seeds and blend again.
- Serve with chips, quesadillas, Buddha bowls, or anything else you can think of.
- If you are skipping the sweetener altogether, err on the side of less spicy to start. The sweetness balances out the spicy heat from the jalapeno. If you don't love spicy food and you're omitting the sweetener, start with 1/2 jalapeno.
- 1 ripe avocado ripe, skin and pit removed
- ½ cup fresh cilantro packed, leaves and stems
- ½ cup fresh parsley packed, leaves and stems
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 2 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 jalapeno seeds and stem removed - save the seeds
- ½ tablespoon agave Optional - or maple syrup or other type of sweetener, all work
Cooking Tools RequiredBlender, Sharp Knives
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 237mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 351IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.