Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Crispy Chicken Legs with Tomatoes and Potatoes
$113.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 chicken leg quarter
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl toss together the basil leaves, garlic, tomatoes, and potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and toss again. Transfer to a 13x9 inch deep baking dish.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Nestle into baking dish over vegetables.
- Bake, uncovered for 1 ½ hours, turning vegetables halfway through, and until chicken skin is crisp and meat is falling off the bone.
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves picked
- 12 clove garlic peeled and left whole
- 1 cup cherry tomato halved lengthwise
- 4 Roma tomato quartered
- 1 ½ pound new potato quartered
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 pound chicken leg 4 quarters (skin and bone attached)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredPyrex baking dish
Heat in microwave on medium high power until heated through.
Calories: 836kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 240mg | Sodium: 818mg | Potassium: 1505mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1042IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.