Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Delectable Sweet Spaghetti Squash
$59.58 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 7 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Clean seeds from spaghetti squash and place in baking pan
- Slice butter into 1/4 inch slices
- Put a 2 slices of butter in each squash and scatter rest throughout out bottoms of pan
- Add apple juice to pan, add about 1 tsp of juice from pan to each squash
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- Sprinkle mix over all squashes.
- Roast 45 minutes
- When done, take squashes out of pan and let cool slightly
- While still warm use fork to spaghetti squash
- Optional- take liquid from pan and reduce in a pot for 3-5 minutes. Spoon sauce onto noodles.
- 4 pound spaghetti squash
- 8 tablespoon salted butter
- 2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
Cooking Tools Required8x8 inch nonstick baking pan, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, Saucepan, Sharp Knives
Serve warm And enjoy! Reheat in a skillet. Use sauce to hydrate squash. Reheat 3-5 minutes.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.