Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Electric Pressure Cooker Vegan Vegetable Risotto
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Turn your pressure cooker on to the saute mode and add the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- When hot add the onions and mushrooms, sautéing for several minutes.
- Add the rice on top of the vegetables in an even layer.
- Next add the stock and white wine.
- Lock the lid on, making sure the pressure valve release is closed. Set to high pressure for 5 minutes. If using brown rice, cook for 10 minutes.
- When finished press Cancel and use the quick release method to release the pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir in the broccoli and the peas and carrots.
- Place the lid back on and let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir in the nutritional yeast and remaining tablespoon butter.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vegan butter divided
- 1 yellow onion small diced
- 1 cup mushroom sliced
- 3 cup medium grain white rice rinsed
- 3 ¼ cup vegetable stock for brown rice 10 servings, use 3 1/2 cups
- ¼ cup white wine optional, if not using add ¼ cup additional stock
- 3 cup broccoli florets fresh or frozen, defrosted if frozen
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots defrosted
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Electric Pressure Cooker, Fine-Mesh Strainer, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Spatula
Heat in microwave on high power until heated through.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 348mg | Potassium: 316mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1769IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.