Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Add cauliflower florets to a food processor or chopper and pulse till the cauliflower resembles small bits like rice. Be careful not to turn it mushy.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add onions, garlic, and jalapenos. Stir fry for a few minutes till the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant, about 2-3 minutes If you don’t like the food too spicy, de-seed the jalapeno.
- Add the riced cauliflower and cook 3 to 4 minutes until tender.
- Now add in cumin, paprika, black pepper, salt, tomato sauce. Continue to stir around until the tomato sauce dissolves in the mixture. If the mixture is too dry, add in water by the tablespoon. If the mixture is slightly wet, continue to cook until the liquid dissolves. Remove from heat and stir in the chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot with garnished cilantro, lime juice, and added salt to taste.
Total Time25 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 4 pound cauliflower florets for 10 servings, use 2 a large cauliflower heads cut into florets, stems removed and washed, or 4 pounds of frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 onion small, finely chopped
- 5 clove garlic minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely chopped
- 8 ounce canned tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika or red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
FOR TOPPING - OPTIONAL
- 1 lime juiced
- avocado sliced
- fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper diced
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives
Leftovers should last, covered in the refrigerator, 3 to 5 days. Uncooked cauliflower rice can be stored in freezer bags and frozen 1 to 2 months. Reheat in a microwave until it's warm all the way through.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 407mg | Potassium: 657mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 223IU | Vitamin C: 92mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.
There are no reviews yet.